To meet a landlord’s objectives, our commercial real estate agents develop, implement and execute transactions – providing a comprehensive analysis of data to enable clients to achieve workplace and operating goals, including:
- Review alternatives for space requirements
- Rental and occupancy rates of competitive properties in the area
- Possible tenant relocations
- Ownership records and historical transactions
- Evaluate economic trends and indicators
Landlord services also include active promotion within the marketplace by creating and initiating marketing strategies, positioning the property within the market, attracting acceptable tenants, and arranging diverse acquisition and disposition strategies.
The Commercial Group at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties looks forward to serving your commercial real estate needs. Call us today at (866) 292-4517.